Sunday, November 30, 2008



















Jessica Najjar and Jamie Kubat were so much fun to work alongside for their wedding day. 
It took place along the shores of St. Simons, GA. The groomsmen certainly got a kick out of watching me almost get swamped by the approaching high tide as my focus was on them through the cameras eye - my socks, shoes and pants were soaked and gritty from being on the washed up shore, but it helped give the groomsmen a relaxed look even if it was at my expense. I love destination weddings and accepting the challenge of finding new perspectives and backdrops to shoot. Although I have done several weddings in the St. Simons area, each one had been uniquely fun and beautiful from the next - I can't wait until my next visit! Thanks Jessica and Jamie for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

1 comment:

Under a Green Roof said...

thank you so much for being such a fantastic photographer Kelly! You captured our day so perfectly, and now that we finally have a house with some wall space we need to order some pictures! I have got to get on the ball :) Thank you again for a wonderful day!

xoxo,
Jessica